How much does the CEO matter when someone else is pulling most of the strings? United Airlines is about to find out as succession planning will see Scott Kirby take over as CEO in early 2020.
Also in this week’s show:
- United orders the A321XLR to replace its 757s. What does this mean for TATL service from IAD/EWR? And for Boeing‘s NMA??
- Aeroflot’s new A350 cabins look pretty swanky
- American Airlines is adding routes that don’t touch a hub
- South African Airways is still on the brink of collapse, but now officially so
- Canada’s Harbour Air made history with the first electric commercial aircraft flight
- DrukAir flies the only planes between Singapore and East Timor, which is slightly strange for a Bhutanese airline
- Seth went to Bhutan and had an interesting trip
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.