What happens when people take to Twitter seeking justice and then transition that into real-life doxxing? And what about when it is a case of mistaken identity? A couple recent incidents in the travel space remind us that this is stupid and bad in many ways.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- We revisit a couple topics from recent weeks with updates, including a confession from Stephan about Cheese & Pickle sandwiches
- More scissor hubs
- LaGuardia has a new head house for passengers and it is pretty. And Fozz hates the idea.
- The Mitsubishi MRJ/SpaceJet took another huge hit
- Another Chinese airline committed to buying a bunch of COMAC airplanes
- Planes are too light and it is causing issues for pilots
- What would you do with a $3000 travel credit from Frontier? One of our listeners asks and we try to answer.
- US Orders Marriott to wind down hotel ops in Cuba
This week’s episode also features extra content exclusively for our Patreon supporters, talking about China-US flights and how that relationship evolved in recent weeks.
And, as always, lots more.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.