Hot weather across the country and some hot topics for discussion on this week’s show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- The British Airways 747s are really gone, effective immediately
- Icelandair fired all its flight attendants, with plans to use pilots for safety briefings (then backed down)
- Can Sabre (or the other GDS/PSS platforms be used for for track & trace
- Lounges at LCY
- UA/LHGroup/AA/IAG letter trying to get a TATL “bubble” established
- JetBlue and American Airlines have an interesting new partnership coming for NYC/Boston
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A bunch of pilots lost their FAA license thanks to a rogue inspector
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.