The whale tail statue that caught a runaway train in Rotterdam is ridiculous and incredible, almost to the point of disbelief.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines updated its mobile app for good reasons, but also with some side effects
- Southwest Airlines announced routes for O’Hare and Colorado Springs, mostly to its hubs
- SAA won’t die, with another round of government funding on the horizon
- The JAL 777s are on the way out, as are ANA‘s. And Delta’s are gone, too. Is there a future for these planes as cargo haulers or with another airline?
- BER finally opened. For real. With planes and passengers and everything.
- The Airbus factory in Mobile has tours on November 14th
- A slimmed down Rouge returns to service, but everything didn’t go perfectly
- KLM‘s government funded rescue package is at risk
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A UK airline scored financial support from the government, a virtually unheard of accomplishment
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.