We talked a lot last time about United Airlines‘ new aircraft order, but hadn’t seen the new interiors yet. Now we have and it seems mostly good news.
Plus, we found Fozz to join us for the rest of the conversation.
Also in this episode:
- Ravn wants to grow from regional Alaska service to long-haul LCC with Anchorage as a hub between Asia and the Lower 48
- Qatar and the European Union signed an Open Skies agreement, with a few limits
- Play and Flyr Norwegian launch operations in Europe
- Jet Airways 2.0 is real
- BoltBus is dead
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Some potential pre-order options coming to United Airlines
- A discussion of the DOT and Air Canada and what would happen if the airline doesn’t want to pay
- A billionaire space race (Bezos v Branson, not v Musk, which Seth got wrong)
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.