A new year, and we’re ready to go with fresh hot takes on all the latest aviation news.
Also in this episode:
- Christmas/New Years schedule troubles
- Etihad fleet update: sold 4 A380s, keeping 6 for now. All A320s to go to Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Irkut MC-21-300 now certified by Russia
- 737 MAX is back in Indonesia
- P&W 777s Airworthiness Directive is out
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, with more schedule issues and a rant or two.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.