Dismissing idiocy of the past rather than owning up to mistakes is an interesting choice for an airline startup trying to avoid being seen as a scam. Think it’ll work?
Also in this episode:
- United to Manila, and other Pacific growth
- British Airways to retrofit A380s
- New Delta small business program
- House FAA bill
- A321XLR range comes up short
- A Delta 763 hit major hail departing Milan
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Avios earning goes revenue-based at BA
- Jordan’s LCC boost, and the challenges it brings
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!