What does it take to bring motorcoaches into the airline world? We’ve got David Sunde, CEO of Landline, on the show to talk about getting the buses inside security, growth potential, and lots more.
Also in this episode:
- Hyatt/MGM partnership dead – Replaced with Marriott
- Emirates shifts 777-8 order to -9 model
- JAL rental wardrobe
- New United F seats
- Air India 777 was grounded at SFO for a week after collision with ground
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Some extra conversations with David Sunde
- Alaska Airlines adding ORD-ZIH (and SAN-ZIH/LAX-GUA)
- Air France to RDU
- Warsaw moving closer to a new airport
- Avelo to Salem
- WestJet BON, Delta CUR, WinAir to both
- Northern Pacific is finally flying
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!