Can economy class be considered an upgrade from premium economy? We’re talking about airlines, so you know where this is going.
Also in this episode:
- Wideroe/Norwegian merger
- JetBlue bailing on the NEA, but American will still appeal
- Admirals Club rate increases
- Might EU261-type protections come to the US (listener question)
- Boeing fuselage delivery issues – train bridge collapse in Montana
- United India shifts
- Norse Atlantic MIA-BER/CDG
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Why are so many things wrong with Premium Economy pricing – reward and revenue
- Virgin Group lets Boom options expire
- AMS slot lawsuit reversal
- Passport renewal follow-up
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!