United’s operations are mostly back to normal at this point, but it took a while to get there. Fortunately, there were plenty of other things to keep us entertained while watching that mess unfold.
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s LGA Transcons
- Delta Air Lines and EL AL Israel Airlines to launch strategic partnership
- Haneda decision
- YTZ preclearance
- LGA bus project for $500 million, and Bergamo gets full rail for less than a quarter that cost
- New TSA travel record on Friday
- Boeing says 90% of MAX are back in China
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- 777 Partners is a mess and possibly exploiting its airlines to fund a football habit
- Global Airlines gets more A380s, but the business model is still a joke
- Another TATL daytime flight you probably won’t get to fly
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!