I’m sorry. I was supposed to write the show notes up a couple days ago when the recording was fresh in my head and my thoughts were clear. Instead you get a vaguely drunk, vaguely informed version of show notes which are probably not too coherent. Maybe that’s penance for the part where the actual show was very sober and a bit “off” thanks to the mid-day Monday recording time.
These are the things I think we talked about:
- Delta’s growth in Seattle is awesome. They’re really getting strong there. And it comes at the expense of the historical Narita hub.
- Alaska Airlines changed their award charts for redemption on Delta. And it is all bad news.
- American has trimmed a few seasonal TATL routes out of Charlotte. It is not entirely clear why US Airways announced them in the first place, but the cuts are real.
- FlyerTalk killed the “Coupon Connection” portion of the site. Turns out that breaking the rules might get you in trouble.
- American has a new award chart and a number of changes, none of them good for passengers.
There is probably more but I really don’t remember. Will try to do better next time.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or to the podcast feed.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
One comment on “DLD51: I really just don’t know”