- Orange County & Washington’s National Airport both will see cuts from Southwest Airlines in 2017 thanks to slots shuffling
- Barcelona will get a Vueling long-haul service (we didn’t know for sure that would be the name during the recording) and that makes the transatlantic market even more confusing
- American Airlines’ traffic at Phoenix is down; that’s not good for the airport
- Saba to St. Barth’s is all sorts of AvGeek sexy
- Fozz recently spent some time in Belfast and recommends it as a great place to visit
Also, the SSJ100 is semi-grounded which is unfortunate, but also much better than crashing.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.