- Seattle – Delta adds Chicago to the rotation, 3x daily on an A319
- LAX – Gonna be a mess mid-May with 21 airlines moving terminals
- LGA-RDU – UA dropping the route in June
- KUL-SIN – Going to be the first 737 MAX route
- There’s an electronics ban in place for flights to the US and UK from a handful of airports and lots of questions about how it came about and what it means. Worth noting that we talk about the EK flights from ATH/MXP in the show based on early data we had. Since the recording the carrier announced that those flights are NOT impacted by the rules.
- The Sir Tim Clark interview Seth mentions in the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.