(reposted because Seth cannot count)
We’ve got Josh Zepps back on the show this week which means more hijinks thank usual…get ready for some fun.
Among the topics discussed:
- Sweet spots in Asia/Australia award charts, including making United’s silly Excursionist perk work in your favor
- Singapore Hawker Stalls
- American Airlines’ uniform woes
- American invests in China
- Delta & Korean are probably set to link up (after the recording this was confirmed)
- The Westin Downtown Phoenix had some strange problems with the difference between $12 and $15
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.