Want a look into the future of aircraft cabin interiors? APEX EXPO is a good opportunity to see what’s coming and prepare for the inevitable. Often that means getting ready for not so great changes to the passenger experience. As is often the case we have Jason on as a guest to review the show and parse out what’s really going to fly or not.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
What’s cool? What’s going to fly? What isn’t?
- New, smaller lavs are definitely coming
- A new way to pay for power on board might take off
- Overhead bins get connected to the internet in strange and maybe useful ways
- New screens for entertainment systems are bigger and brighter than ever
Also in this episode:
- Austin gets another long haul
- JetBlue goes Basic
- Delta had another computer outage
- Paine Field gets some routes
- United confirms the first 787-10 routes
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.