United made changes to its 1K program (and other tiers) for the 2019 program year and, not surprisingly, lots of people have lots of opinions on this issue. Somewhat surprisingly, they’re not all completely negative.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Marriott continues in its struggles to integrate the SPG operations into a common loyalty program and website operation
- Emirates might not be taking those new A380s after all, thanks to engine issues at Rolls Royce
- Drunken pull-ups caused the diversion of an American Airlines flight
- JFK Airport moved a step closer to a $13 billion terminal upgrade
- British Airways is no longer the largest foreign carrier in the New York City area by passenger count. Does that matter?
- OTG transactions are annoying
- How should Seth ride the trains in China?
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.