Are we talking about broken engines again? Yes. Because another flaw in the newest engines came to light. And, well, it scares us a little.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Boeing is finally clearing its 737 delivery backlog
- Delta published its initial A220 schedule
- Newark-Singapore is flying again
- AA’s logo is not that boring. Or is it??
- Heathrow pays big because it cannot keep secrets
- Does DHS want photos of everyone who flies?
- UA route shuffles
- U/LCC TATL cuts continue; what’s next in that market??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.