Two airports announced plans for major renovations in recent days,each topping five billion dollars. But the work in Phoenix involves building out bus gates. Because that will be loads of fun in the summer.
Also in this week’s show:
- An Air Canada passenger found herself on the carrier’s no-fly list after buying fraudulent tickets
- Qantas is launching service to Chicago and San Francisco from Brisbane
- An update on Project Sunrise
- More MAX cancellations
- United’s Travel Club officially dies
- A 747 shows up on a tiny Caribbean island
- LOT got swindled out of $700,000 in a particularly embarrassing scam
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!