What does high school shop class have to do with our travel experiences? Absolutely nothing, but that’s rarely stopped us from talking about other topics, so why start now??
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Among the real topics in this episode:
- TSA Caught Hoarding N95 masks
- New Cessna SkyCourier First Flight
- Boeing has a new “Confident Travel Initiative”
- Former Garuda Indonesia CEO jailed for eight years for bribery
- History of PSSen and is NDC really making a difference? Plus we talked about some of this stuff on a prior episode
- New United staffing levels
- First UAE-Israel Commercial flight
- InfiniteFlight Getting STARS and SIDS
- Thai Airways will, once again, survive
- UA regional jets may have fewer seats come October
- AA/QR Codeshare (re)launching
- Airbus A220 Final Assembly Line now live in Alabama
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.