We’re deep in the throes of learning what requirements will exist for passengers to prove they’re healthy and resume travel. This week’s episode has a very unlikely candidate for one such test.
On a more serious note, some of this week’s topics include:
- Should United (or other airlines) grant lifetime status credit for award trips
- Did Mahan Air break a bunch of rules and cause increased COVID spread in Iran
- Avianca filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection because somehow it is a US company running a Colombian airline
- Will the new normal for travel require getting to the airport 4 hours early?
- Emirates is delaying the rollout of its Premium Economy product
- United (and other US carriers) got smacked by the DOT on changing its refund policy
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.