We’re deep in the throes of learning what requirements will exist for passengers to prove they’re healthy and resume travel. This week’s episode has a very unlikely candidate for one such test.
On a more serious note, some of this week’s topics include:
- Should United (or other airlines) grant lifetime status credit for award trips
- Did Mahan Air break a bunch of rules and cause increased COVID spread in Iran
- Avianca filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection because somehow it is a US company running a Colombian airline
- Will the new normal for travel require getting to the airport 4 hours early?
- Emirates is delaying the rollout of its Premium Economy product
- United (and other US carriers) got smacked by the DOT on changing its refund policy
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy!