Ground issues grounding a plane is harder than you’d think to explain, but very much at the center of the latest 737 MAX drama.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines confirms it will take some MAX 8s
- Delta Air Lines adds Dubrovnik for this summer, as well as Premium Select retrofits on A330/763s, but isn’t combining the two yet
- Avelo picks New Haven for its first east coast hub
- Bernard Ziegler, who basically invented fly-by-wire for Airbus, died
- So did Helmut Jahn, the architect responsible for the UA terminal in ORD and the new BKK.
- Air Senegal plans flights to JFK/IAD later this year
- Kid went into the baggage system at MSP
- UK green list of places people can’t visit
- EASA tracks space weather, too
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
Breeze to hire non-college kid FAs
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!