A confluence of work, leisure, and just living has a trio of us on the Williamsburg waterfront on a gorgeous May Saturday for our first in-person recording in well over a year.
Also in this episode:
- Stephan and special guest Jason recount their recent travel experiences. For both of them it was their first flying in the COVID era
- Vistara to launch Weekly Haneda service on short notice
- Delta Air Lines is looking for employee volunteers at SkyClubs in Atlanta
- A mid-air collision at Centennial Airport outside Denver where no-one was injured
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Southwest Airlines going big to Hawaii
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.