Seth was skeptical of the new LaGuardia in last week’s show. That proved a mistake.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Breeze finally launched, with a broad route map and quick growth plans
- Vaccine passports and what it means for (mostly US-based) travelers as Spain, Italy, and other European countries start to open up. Or there’s an option for American Airlines passengers to some Caribbean/Latin American destinations.
- Boeing may be ready to boost MAX production into 2022
- Spirit fought for slots that don’t really exist at Newark and, at least for now, beat the FAA on that front
- Some details are starting to emerge on which airlines will get what gates at the new Newark terminal
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Supersonic business jet hopeful Aerion abruptly ceased operations. What does that mean for the rest of the supersonic industry?
- A strange and very Canadian story about a lawsuit tied to striking hotel workers being hit by a van carrying Lufthansa crew crossing the picket line.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.