Many things are happening in the aviation and travel world. We’re talking about some of them in this week’s show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Belarus hijacking (Ryanair headed Athens to Vilnius)
- Domestic airfares are insane
- AS to BZE
- AA/AS Upgrade Reciprocity
- AA/B6 Elite earnings [What does this all mean for AA]
- US opening to Canadians
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Summer travel plans coming into focus
- Loose routing rules at play
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.