A new variant of concern doesn’t have us too concerned. At least not yet. Plus greenwashing, hub bluffs, and pilot retirements.
Also in this episode:
- South Africa Omicron variant brings lockdowns and travel bans
- India finally reopening to normal scheduled international flights, but excluding a bunch of countries
- Air Canada‘s “penalty” for refund failures
- British Airways bluffs on Heathrow hub move
- Qantas add a Green status to its frequent flyer program
- Cathay pilots retiring (tied to Frankfurt incident, among other things)
- A trip report, as delivered at the Thanksgiving table by my father
- Arcades making a comeback in airport terminals
- Whitehorse-Yellowknife-Toronto on Air North next summer
- Black Friday sales around travel??
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.