Sometimes the best plan when a trip gets complicated is to just walk away. Or at least strongly consider the possibility in the face of ever changing travel restrictions.
Also in this episode:
- Qatar Airways to lease Cathay Pacific 777-300ERs
- A350 paint issues much broader than initially believed
- The 737MAX moves towards recertification in China
- Allegiant and VivaAerobus want to form a US-Mexico transborder JV
- Fun new lines to the Caribbean
- Frontier Status Match
- United Airlines status/certs extension
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New testing requirements
- Unpacking a trip that got too complicated
- What’s next in the future of travel on a global scale
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.