Thought on airline pyjamas? Yeah, we’ve got some of those. And lots of other ideas, too…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- American’s int’l sked adjustment w the missing 787s and adding Doha
- A350 paint drama continues
- Radio altimeters AD is out
- Southwest adding a new fare family
- Breeze adding ISP, PBI
- Where the Wide-bodies are
- France wants to bring back night trains in a big way
- AS makes requalification easier (confirmed)
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.