As if airport crowds and luggage SNAFUs aren’t enough, summer heat waves are adding to the challenges in travel.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Uncertainty over the MAX 10 certification
- HKG’s 3rd runway is now open
- Akasa Air certified in India
- Connect Airlines certified in the USA
- United adds a maintenance hangar in Rio
- Breeze subbing E190s on transcon A220 routes
- AirTags (or similar) for checked bags?
- SAS bankruptcy
- Monkey transport
- EVA Adding MUC/MXP
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- NFTs for status
- Credit card links
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.