Also in this episode:
- Lots of talk about premium travel from the US to Southeast Asia, and luxury options while in Vietnam
- Virgin Atlantic’s new A330neo, including the Retreat Suite J+
- This week in European aero collapse:
- Heathrow adds daily passenger caps through the end of the summer; Emirates fights back, also the slots issue is no more thanks to updated guidance that came just after we recorded.
- Icelandair sending its own baggage handlers to Amsterdam
- Delta ferries baggage out of Heathrow
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
UA cutting SFO/DEN-STS (oct 28)
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.