Despite being one of the slowest major air shows for new order announcements in years, Farnborough 2022 offered plenty of news.
Also in this episode:
- Far too much time spent talking about LaGuardia
- Railroad tracks expanding in the heat, and runways melting, too.
- Delta Air Lines‘ 737 MAX 10 order
- EasyJet‘s A32neo order
- Porter expands E2 order
- LATAM A321s and XLRs
- Boom still doesn’t have an engine, but it needs twice as many
- Lots of eVTOL stuff
- Airbus putting an open fan engine on the 380 for testing, Hydrogen stuff, too
- AA, UA, AS earnings
- UA/AC JV happening again
- Branding via salt & pepper shakers
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
Seth’s AA Transcon J trip report (and follow on to last week’s version from Michael)
Alaska Airlines gave away billions of points
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!