More leisure travelers than expected, plus some gardening tips. Oh, and lots of airline news, too.
Also in this episode:
- The Spirit merger drama is over. And just beginning.
- AA300 NTSB report
- 787s return finally approved (timing unclear for actual restart of
- No MAX 7 this year
- BA doesn’t expect 777X until 2026
- AirTags don’t always work
- Launch dates for Virgin Atlantic A330neo (and should Seth do it?)
- Iberia putting doors on it’s A350 biz seats late 2023
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New routes from Delta and Air France
- KrisFlyer gives back Stephan’s miles
- Aeroplan award chart changes, and expiry of points extended again
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!