Halfway through a long trip and still suffering from jetlag, but there’s news to consider and punditry to ponder, so here we go…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- WestJet consolidates 787s to Calgary
- Pilots speaking up about the MAX cert issues, both for and against an extension for Boeing
- FAA finally moves on flight attendant rest rules, and it might not matter much?
- Lufthansa gets silly about AirTags, or maybe not
- Flyr also struggling with winter demand
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A meh Eurostar experience
- Virgin Atlantic‘s A330neo is delayed, as is the inaugural
- airBaltic NFT loyalty finally launches
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.