New cabins, new partners, and new fuels are just a few of the major investments airlines announced that we’re talking about in this week’s episode.
Also in this episode:
- Lufthansa’s Allegris cabin concept, including a swanky F suite
- Delta/Joby exclusive partnership
- Singapore Airlines maybe investing in Air India
- IndiGo wet-lease of Turkish 77Ws
- Heathrow landing fees encourage new planes, like Aer Lingus saving ~GBP1300/trip with the NEO
- JetBlue TrueBlue deval coming
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- American Airlines investing in Universal Hydrogen
- United’s new summer 2023 routes
- MAX extension didn’t make it into the NDAA
- British Airways move to T8 at JFK is coming soon
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!