DLD 139: Mistakes, mistAAkes and miSteaks in travel
United made a mistake at JFK, American makes mistAAkes in ticket changes and Bangkok made a “miSteak” when it comes to street food. Plenty of other idiocy, too.
- Emirates is cutting flights to the United States
- United made a mistake in leaving JFK according to new company President Scott Kirby
- American Airlines had its turn with a disgruntled passenger scene caught on camera
- Street food might be back in Bangkok
- Amtrak might not run long-haul anymore
- St. Helena is still working on getting air service, well after the new runway opened (Yes, we talk about this far too often)
- AA also seems unable to figure out how to re-price tickets, and why do the automated systems not read fare rules correctly?