This episode we look at new liveries, talk about first class, a lawsuit and a Delta security incident. Plus some hotel bonus points offers, too.
- New Southwest Livery: All about Heart. And it is a total rebranding, not just the paint on the planes.
- New Frontier Livery: A little bit of everything or, as Stephan puts it, Livery by ADD
- United’s John Rainey says First Class is basically the same as Business Class anyways. Oops.
- Emirates hopes to get financing via the Ex-Im bank for new planes. But they don’t really need it. But they want it if they can have it.
- IHG, Marriott, Hilton & SPG all have Q4 bonus promos out right now.
- United’s lawsuit over the million miler program continues to provide entertainment via court transcripts.
- Fozz details some outright wacky behavior on a recent Delta flight.
Enjoy the show!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or to the podcast feed.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.