Getting “stuck” on a 10-abreast 777 is about the worst thing ever, right? Then again, maybe not. We’re joined this week by Michael Trager of TravelZork and talking about how some travelers actually prefer the tighter space on board.
Also part of the conversation:
- Seth admonishes Michael for his pyjama habits
- Delayed flights, delayed luggage and the mysteries of reroutes
- A mild stalker-ish experience on the streets around Heathrow (in a good way!)
- Some British Airways love, especially around the new(ish) Boston lounge
- The sexiness of flying upstairs, even if it is in economy class
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.