Will Star Alliance soon see a new top status tier? The idea was floated during the group’s briefing at this week’s IATA Annual General Meeting in Sydney.
Also in this episode:
- Rolls-Royce Issues Continue to Grow – Hoping to have a fix by 2019
- TAP/Air New Zealand/Norwegian/LAN/BA/SATA (leasing planes from Qatar)
- Air France leasing Air Belgium A343
- PIT-PVG from China Eastern – subsidized by PIT airport authority
- EWR-SIN restart
- ORD people mover outage
- Bombardier – not delivering trains to NYC (disallowed from bidding on next round)
- Brussels Airlines canceling flights due to a lack of spare parts
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.