Daytime flights from the east coast of North America to London can be a great way to help recover from jetlag. But starting on the west coast can make them a mess. Fozz and Stephan both did that last week and agree that it isn’t a great idea.
Also in this episode:
- United gets some new colors
- A stolen Q400 ends in tragedy
- Terminal dumps in Germany seem to keep happening
- They found a way to get some use out of the new Berlin airport given that it doesn’t work for planes
- Maybe brand equity in international markets really does matter
- And, because it is the summer and travel sometimes sucks, plenty of IROPs discussion