The US government shutdown finally took its toll on a pair of inaugurals, and a few others are giving up, too.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Among the topics we’ve got this week:
- Delta Air Lines pushed its A220 inaugural back a week, hoping that the FAA certification pulls through in that time.
- Alaska Airlines also had to delay its service inaugural out of Paine Field north of Seattle.
- British Airways is finally giving up on its hopes of buying Norwegian and selling the ~5% stake it took.
- Seth flew on WOW Air and the carrier didn’t go bankrupt during the trip, which is a win.
- United Airlines had a 777 stuck in Canada while en route to Hong Kong and it was pretty frustrating for everyone involved.
- Brexit uncertainty is causing all sorts of problems, including a catering company stockpiling some sundries.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.