We’re trying to not just talk about the novel coronavirus all day, every day. But lately the challenges it creates have dominated the aviation industry. So we’re talking about it again. But some other stuff, too.
Among the topics discussed:
- Massive cuts in the industry around the globe
- A380s grounded by Lufthansa, Qantas and Korean Air (lots of Qantas cuts, TBH)
- Changes to the flight volumes in China: https://discover.cirium.com/discover/ideas/covid19/project
- Will business travel come back and what will it look like when it does?
- Flybe is gone, though probably not entirely related to COVID-19
- Which other carriers are likely at risk of failure?
We did manage to get away from the cuts to talk about London, trains, the UK Brexiting EASA and a few other things, too.
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.