An aviation podcast talking about driving? Sometimes that’s the only viable option, and it is strange. Plus, so are we.
Also in this episode:
- New Dutch airport delayed again
- 777X delayed to late 2023 at the earliest
- Alitalia might really finally die
- Canada closing its borders
- HNA bankruptcy affects about a dozen airlines, 600+ planes and more. Plus $9B+ in embezzlement.
- New Mint suite (including front row Studio)
- Boeing’s next attempt at a new plane
- AA plans MIA-TLV starting this summer
- Dodge Neon as baggage tug
- Allegiant New Routes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Nunavut bathroom idiocy (and Seth‘s poor geography)
- Rolls Royce summer shutdown
- $AAL riding the squeeze
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.