Opening back up is great, but the inconsistencies are hard to handle. So are the lines.
Also in this episode:
- MAX10 first flight (and 2023ish deliveries)
- AA cancellations
- More international routes are opening, but the rules remain confusing. (TIMATIC can be useful)
- Airbus Quarantine Tents
- Delta to resume South Africa, denied access to Cape Town
- Unions asking for criminal prosecution of asshats on planes
- Delta plans to hire a lot of pilots by next summer
- A St. Maarten trip report
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- La Compagnie is back, plus TLV, NCE, MXP options
- CRJs are underrated?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.