Change happens. But it gets way worse if the airline forgets to tell you.
Also in this episode:
- Krisflyer devaluation coming from Singapore Airlines
- Norse Atlantic adds Berlin routes
- United adds SFO-Brisbane
- Russia’s spare parts problem (and new plane order)
- Testing gone for US inbound travel
- Comair (South Africa) collapse
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Planes being parked
- A public charter option
- Vueling screwed up a flight change email
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.