We considered just having this episode go missing, an homage to the HTTP 404 status code. But there’s too much interesting stuff to cover instead.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- American’s new Flagship Suite
- Southwest Airlines‘ Status Push
- REGENT took flight
- Xiamen Airlines switches to Airbus
- A380 auction
- More partnership from British Airways and Qatar Airways
- Countries opening up
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Delta executives subpoenaed for the American Airlines/JetBlue NEA trial
- Phantom noises on the PA for American
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.