A rough week in aviation for safety incidents. But we’re also trying to find some positive news…
Also in this episode:
- Yeti Airlines crash in Nepal
- FAA Outage
- Airbus bows out of Boeing safety panel
- US State Department has done a terrible job issuing passports with the X gender marker
- A bunch of Delta Air Lines-related stuff:
- Near Miss at JFK with American 106 (777) and a Delta 737
- MAX is back in China. For real this time.
- New EWR Terminal A open, and it is already a mess
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Northern Pacific wants to fly to Kansas
- FedEx retired its last DC-10s
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.