New wing designs, and new engines hanging from them, could change the way we fly. Or at least make it more efficient.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- CommuteAir pwned
- DCA is a connecting airport now
- Croatia Airlines takes the A220
- Lufthansa Group formally asks to be allowed to negotiate for ITA (and is the only bidder)
- New Boeing/NASA demonstrator of single-aisle design with a funky wing
- A4A wants waiver extended on slots at HND and China
- Southwest strike authorization vote & “gratitude pay” for pilots
- Delta AIP becomes a TA
- Ethiopian to add Atlanta service via Dublin
- Delta LAX-AKL, ATL-NCE, JFK-CDG 3x
- Envoy exiting E45 ops for American Eagle.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- ZeroAvia flew a hydrogen plane for 10 minutes
- AA106 pilots say they didn’t know how seriously they screwed up until landing in London.
- Avelo v Breeze revisited
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.