Competing university mascots at an inaugural flight? Sure, why not. It is Delaware, after all.
Also in this episode:
- Express lounges as a growth vertical
- DL SkyClub New Access Rules
- DL/AX award discount
- Bali might get US service
- 747 Final delivery
- Flyr kaput
- Flybe collapse, too
- BA/VS back to China
- Near miss for FedEx/Southwest at AUS
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Avelo Delaware Inaugural
- Porter’s E195-E2 ops launched, as did a new OpCo
- Airbus/Qatar Airways settlement
- Frontier All You Can Fly Summer Pass
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.