Refreshing cabins is a nice touch, but why does it take so long?? Also, how long will it take Southwest to pay out all the comp it owes.
Also in this episode:
- Southwest’s mess will cost $725-825 million, so far
- Delta announces free wifi
- Emirates A380 retrofit returns to service
- EK/UA codeshare
- Emotional Support Boa
- United growth in Houston / New Routes
- An Etihad Travel Bank credit query
- Hawaiian adds two 787s
- Mexican Government Buying Mexicana
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A340-600s coming back for Lufthansa
- Air Canada dropping Doha.
- China reopening, and with it some chaos of testing rules
- Kids in First Class
- Pilot training challenges
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.