Diversions galore, and a meltdown, too. It was a rough end for many in 2022, but 2023 is starting strong.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Boeing gets its MAX exemption
- Russia buying 10 77Ws
- More on United and Mesa
- US travel meltdown over Christmas, and Southwest’s extended version
- Amazon freighter capacity overload
- ITA now probably headed to Lufty
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- All the diversions
- Chasing status in the new year
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.