Nothing but the best for our listeners as we wrap up the 2022 season.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Delta dumping all 50-seaters by Summer 2023
- AA dumps Mesa as a regional operator
- Boom finally has an engine partner–ish.
- AAdvantage program changes
- Listener Question
- Air India might grow its fleet
- First C919 delivery happened
- Stephan’s trip home from India
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A321XLR flight
- Virgin Australia to Japan on a 737 MAX
- Qatar bribery scandal threatens EU Open Skies
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.